Tripwire Community Support Is
a Corporate Objective
Tripwire recognizes its role as a member in a larger community, both locally and globally, and is committed to ‘giving back.’ The company shows this dedication in donations and fundraising, through mentorship and by actively participating in community programs.
Just a few examples of Tripwire’s involvement:
- Entrepreneurs Foundation of the Northwest (EFNW)
- Tripwire ‘adopted’ King Elementary School, providing all supplies to a Head-Start classroom and each of its students.
- Rehabilitating homes for low-income Americans through Habitat for Humanity.
- Doernbecher Childrens Hospital’s cancer research fundraising
- Maggie’s Night Cancer Caring Centre. Tripwire’s International team supports community involvement in the UK through fundraising and a 20-mile overnight hike.
All Tripwire employees are encouraged to volunteer in these or any community activity of their choice and are given one volunteer Paid Time Off day per month in which to do so.