Upcoming Tripwire Webcasts
View and listen to live-streaming webcasts led by industry experts. Learn practical information about Tripwire products and gain insight on general issues regarding compliance and infrastructure management.
Watch previous webcasts on-demand in the Video Resources section.
Live webcasts happen about once a month, so check back frequently.
May 15, 2015, 11:00 am US/Pacific
During this webinar we will explore the Dynamic Host Tracking (DHT) capability of Tripwire IP360 that enables reliable identification, tracking, and auditing of hosts and their associated IP assignments over time, even as the network changes.
By the end of this webinar, attendees will understand how DHT works, the factors used to track hosts, and best practices for ensuring consistent tracking.
May 28, 2015, 11:00 am US/Pacific
Boards of Directors have an inescapable legal responsibility to protect their corporations’ assets and shareholder value against risks. However, many boards lack the knowledge, awareness and confidence to do so.
In this webcast, moderator Dwayne Melancon, Tripwire Chief Technology Officer, will provide a variety of perspectives from experienced professionals in the industry—including Larry Clinton, President and CEO of ISA, and Colin Anderson, CISO of Levi Strauss & Co.
Panelists will debate questions, such as:
- Where do the board’s responsibilities start and end?
- Where does cybersecurity fit in the agenda of board room discussions?
- What are the affirmative legal standards imposed upon boards of directors today?
- Should some board members be tech experts?
- Is cyber training essential, desirable or inevitable?
- How do you comfort or appropriately alarm executives in a situation?
Join us for this informative discussion!