Upcoming Tripwire Webcasts
View and listen to live-streaming webcasts led by industry experts. Learn practical information about Tripwire products and gain insight on general issues regarding compliance and infrastructure management.
Watch previous webcasts on-demand in the Video Resources section.
Live webcasts happen about once a month, so check back frequently.
May 28, 2015, 11:00 am US/Pacific
Boards of Directors have an inescapable legal responsibility to protect their corporations’ assets and shareholder value against risks. However, many boards lack the knowledge, awareness and confidence to do so.
In this webcast, moderator Dwayne Melancon, Tripwire Chief Technology Officer, will provide a variety of perspectives from experienced professionals in the industry—including Larry Clinton, President and CEO of ISA, and Colin Anderson, CISO of Levi Strauss & Co.
Panelists will debate questions, such as:
- Where do the board’s responsibilities start and end?
- Where does cybersecurity fit in the agenda of board room discussions?
- What are the affirmative legal standards imposed upon boards of directors today?
- Should some board members be tech experts?
- Is cyber training essential, desirable or inevitable?
- How do you comfort or appropriately alarm executives in a situation?
Join us for this informative discussion!
Jun 3, 2015, 11:00 am US/Pacific
Take a closer look at the reporting, analytics, and visualization capabilities of Tripwire Security Intelligence Hub (SIH) to measure and communicate progress over time, promote accountability and improve operational efficiency. By the end of this webinar, attendees will understand how to:
- Use the set of report templates in SIH to perform their job more effectively
- Leverage a broad set of detailed data to more effectively report on vulnerabilities
- View vulnerability data using risk-based scoring to communicate more clearly
Jul 1, 2015, 12:00 am US/Pacific
Explore how virtual and cloud-based scanning technologies can be used to identify and measure risk on remote and 3rd party networks. By the end of this webinar, attendees will understand how to use Tripwire IP360 and PureCloud Enterprise for:
- Detecting vulnerabilities and systems visible to outside attackers
- Scanning remote locations that cannot easily be scanned over VPN
- Aasess the security of your business partners and supply chain
- How PureCloud Enterprise can be used to assist with PCI DSS compliance efforts
Aug 5, 2015, 11:00 am US/Pacific
Take a deep dive into Tripwire’s ASPL, or Advanced Security Profiling Language, and how to extend Tripwire IP360 discovery and profiling to your custom applications and/or policy monitoring. Attendees will learn how to:
- Create and delete custom ASPL vulnerability conditions
- Search for specific vulnerabilities within your environment
- Analyze conditions according to specific parameters
- Bind ASPL rules to applications and operating systems
Sep 2, 2015, 11:00 am US/Pacific
Understand how to maximize use of WebApp360, Tripwire IP360’s non-invasive production web application security scanner, for dynamic detection of Web application vulnerabilities and exposures such as cross-site scripting and SQL injection. Attendees will walk away with a solid understanding of:
- The types of web application vulnerabilities covered by Tripwire IP360
- How to configure the WebApp360 Scan Module
- Reporting options available for web app vulnerabilities
- How WebApp360 assists with PCI DSS compliance efforts
Oct 7, 2015, 11:00 am US/Pacific
Use Tripwire IP360 to find the devices on your network that you know about, as well as the devices you don’t know about. Attend this session to learn:
- How Tripwire IP360 helps you discover and inventory devices
- The systematic process Tripwires IP360 uses to profile hosts
- How to extend the scope of Tripwire IP360 discovery scans at no additional cost
Nov 4, 2015, 10:00 am US/Pacific
Focus your limited resources on your most critical assets by gaining an intimate understanding of the Tripwire Risk Score preferences and how to best leverage risk matrix reporting (aka, the “Vulnerability Risk Heat Map”). This session will cover how to:
- Prioritize hosts based on asset value and red score thresholds
- Identify the top 10 most vulnerable hosts on your network
- Create alerts for excessive host scores
- Generate standardized reporting based on CVSS scores
Dec 2, 2015, 10:00 am US/Pacific
To Authenticate or Not to Authenticate? Understand how to use Tripwire IP360 Deep Reflex Testing (DRT) credentialed scanning for a truer picture of endpoint vulnerability and security posture. By the end of this webinar, attendees will understand:
- The Device Profiler authentication process
- How to bind credentials to multiple entities, IP blocks, or networks
- Optimal configuration of SMB, SSH, SNMP, web app credential types