Upcoming Tripwire Webcasts
View and listen to live-streaming webcasts led by industry experts. Learn practical information about Tripwire products and gain insight on general issues regarding compliance and infrastructure management.
Watch previous webcasts on-demand in the Video Resources section.
Live webcasts happen about once a month, so check back frequently.
Nov 4, 2015, 10:00 am US/Pacific
Focus your limited resources on your most critical assets by gaining an intimate understanding of the Tripwire Risk Score preferences and how to best leverage risk matrix reporting (aka, the “Vulnerability Risk Heat Map”). This session will cover how to:
- Prioritize hosts based on asset value and red score thresholds
- Identify the top 10 most vulnerable hosts on your network
- Create alerts for excessive host scores
- Generate standardized reporting based on CVSS scores
Dec 2, 2015, 10:00 am US/Pacific
To Authenticate or Not to Authenticate? Understand how to use Tripwire IP360 Deep Reflex Testing (DRT) credentialed scanning for a truer picture of endpoint vulnerability and security posture. By the end of this webinar, attendees will understand:
- The Device Profiler authentication process
- How to bind credentials to multiple entities, IP blocks, or networks
- Optimal configuration of SMB, SSH, SNMP, web app credential types