Tripwire Nominated as Oregon's Most Admired Company
Portland, OR - Dec 8, 2010 - Tripwire Inc., a leading global provider of IT security and compliance automation solutions, today announced that it has been selected by the Portland Business Journal's 2010 Oregon's Most Admired Companies program as one of the top ten companies in both the "Technology" and "Overall" categories. Nominees are determined by the CEO community within Oregon, across a wide variety of industries, and winners will be announced at an awards luncheon held on Thursday, December 9.
"At Tripwire, we are constantly evaluating how we can continue to innovate, both at a people and product level, and serve as an active member of the Portland business collective," said Jim Johnson, president and CEO, Tripwire. "It's a great honor for our accomplishments to be recognized by business leaders across the state of Oregon."
The Oregon's Most Admired Companies are selected by CEOs for consideration based on the following criteria:
- Innovation: How creative is this company in the way it develops and/or delivers its products and services?
- Quality of Management: How highly regarded are the senior-level managers in this company?
- Community Involvement: How involved is this organization in the betterment of the community and state?
- Quality of Products and Services: How high is the quality of products or services this company produces?
- Branding & Marketing: How effective is this company at building its name recognition and brand?
Many of the award recipients of Portland Business Journal's Oregon's Most Admired Companies program will be profiled in special issue of the publication distributed at the event. In 2009, more than 700 regional executives were in attendance to honor Oregon's prominent businesses.
About Tripwire, Inc.
Tripwire is a leading global provider of IT security and compliance automation solutions that help businesses and government agencies take control of their IT infrastructure. Thousands of customers rely on Tripwire's integrated solutions to help protect sensitive data, prove compliance and prevent outages. Tripwire VIA™, the comprehensive suite of industry-leading file integrity, policy compliance and log and event management solutions, is the way organizations proactively achieve continuous compliance, mitigate risk, and ensure operational control through Visibility, Intelligence and Automation. Learn more at www.tripwire.com and @TripwireInc on Twitter.