Federal Government Cyber Security: Monitor, Detect and Respond to Threats Faster – Automated
Government security strategies are being exploited on an unprecedented scale. Cyber security breaches and improperly executed IT systems expose national security and access to confidential information. Federal agencies face tremendous pressure around providing information assurance. Compounded with an increase in the complexity of regulatory compliance and IT infrastructure, today’s IT infrastructure has never been harder to secure.
Tripwire combines log and event data with real-time configuration change data to detect events of interest that threaten security. It also provides security configuration management to reduce the attack surface. With Tripwire IT security solutions:
- Implement and remediate security controls based on established standards like 800-53, DISA STIGs, FDCC, or USGCB
- Immediately harden configurations with best security settings based on industry-trusted sources like the Center for Internet Security (CIS) and NIST
- Continuously monitor files and configurations for changes that impact security and compliance
- Detect bad authorized or unauthorized changes with prioritized, actionable alerts
- Respond to and recover from attacks with automated remediation, comprehensive audit data, and detailed reporting
- Automate daily administrative tasks to reduce work loads
Common Criteria | FIPS 140-2 | SCAP | Army Certificate of Networthiness
NIST 800: Continuous Monitoring
Configurations are the starting points of building secure and reliable IT systems. Tripwire continuously monitors configurations based on NIST 800-53 security controls, and detects and alerts in-progress attacks.
Automate and reduce the cost of DISA compliance without compromising IT security. Tripwire provides out-of-the-box, platform-specific DISA STIG policies and automatically assesses configuration changes.
Automate desktop security and ensure proper configurations to USGBC requirements. Tripwire checks Windows desktops against standard USGBC settings, identifying and assessing changes quickly, to promote and maintain continuous compliance.
Watch the Practical Guide to Continuous Monitoring, Video Series
Watch the 4 part Video Series with Tripwire Lead Systems Engineer, Steve Johnston, CISSP - Practical Guide to Continuous Monitoring.