Continuous Monitoring for Advanced Security
Reduce your security risk through automated, non-stop cyberthreat
and compliance monitoring. Find vulnerabilities fast.
Security Configuration Management
A foundational, proactive and cost-effective security control, Tripwire® Enterprise can automatically pinpoint and control system configurations across your infrastructure, improving your security posture.
Accurate scanning and identification of vulnerabilities by Tripwire IP360™ uniquely informs your security prioritization so you identify the most important threats—and know which to respond to first.
Log and Event Management
Tripwire Log Center® provides log intelligence that detects attacks and breaches early by correlating Tripwire's foundational security controls, and can incorporate data from your other security systems.
Tripwire Solutions for Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation Solution Brief
Change-triggered Continuous Configuration Assessment
- Continuous, real-time protection with broadest platform and policy support of any SCM solution suite, specially designed for core data center usage
- Correlate approved changes to changes actually made, providing proof of compliance with IT policies and standards
Feature & Benefits
Install & Update Sensors
- Discover and profile every asset on your entire network for situation awareness
- Fast deployment, automated maintenance and rapid return on investment
Automated Search For Flaws
- Detailed asset profiling enables fully automated detection of vulnerabilities and misconfigurations
- Extremely low false positive findings to enable better decision making
Collect Results From Departments And Agencies
- Supports command and control at the agency, department and/or program level
- Highly scalable solution for comprehensive enterprise coverage
Triage And Analyze Results
- Identify and prioritize risks based on exploitability of vulnerabilities and configurations along with numerous customer-specific risk drivers such as location, sensitivity, etc.
- Quickly identify good vs. bad changes across the infrastructure to identify potential threats, increase availability and demonstrate continuous compliance
Fix Worst First
- Granular risk scoring methodology for every finding drives stack-ranked results for prioritized actions
- Deep system integrity technology to help differentiate between good and bad change, reduce configuration drift and focus on changes that matter
- Robust APIs support future integration to CDM dashboard
- Quantitative results demonstrate progress to executives today by showing results and trends by asset, network, organizational components, C&A systems or other agency groupings