In this webcast, the first of three in our compliance series on PCI DSS 3.0, we will be sharing some insights on the notable requirements and clarifications that have been introduced in PCI DSS 3.0 and provide some practical suggestions of what you may want to start considering now to successfully navigate your audit preparations for v3.0.
Join Jeff Hall, CISSP, CISM, CGEIT, PCI-QSA, PCIP and Senior Security Consultant at FishNet Security and Cindy Valladares, Senior Manager Corporate Communications at Tripwire, to learn how PCI DSS 3.0 will impact your organization and what you need to do:
- Understanding key themes for PCI DSS 3.0
- Making sense of clarifications, additional guidance, and new requirements
- What’s changed, what hasn’t, and what will affect merchants most
- How Tripwire’s continuous compliance solutions for PCI DSS are helping thousands of businesses worldwide
- Date: December 16, 2013
- Time: 11:00 AM PST/2:00 PM EST
- Duration: One Hour
Tune in to hear:
- Positive security budget trends and how to use them to increase your 2014 budget
- Technology trends and their impact on your security budget
- Budget presentation ideas for the C-Suite
Join us for this enlightening webcast!
The series continues:
- January 22, 2014: PCI DSS v3.0 Compliance — The QSA Perspective, featuring Adrian Sanabria, Senior Analyst at 451 Research and former QSA.
- March 2014: Creating a Culture of Security: PCI’s Best Practices for Implementing Security into Business-As-Usual Activities.
Dozens of previously aired webcasts covering topics like Security Configuration Management, Compliance Automation and Achieving Continuous Monitoring are available for viewing HERE.