In this archived webcast, the first of three in our compliance series on PCI DSS 3.0, we provide some insights on the notable requirements and clarifications that have been introduced in PCI DSS 3.0, and provide some practical suggestions of what you may want to start considering now to successfully navigate your audit preparations for v3.0.
Jeff Hall, CISSP, CISM, CGEIT, PCI-QSA, PCIP and Senior Security Consultant at FishNet Security and Cindy Valladares, Senior Manager Corporate Communications at Tripwire, discuss PCI DSS 3.0 will impact your organization and what you need to do:
- Understanding key themes for PCI DSS 3.0
- Making sense of clarifications, additional guidance, and new requirements
- What’s changed, what hasn’t, and what will affect merchants most
- How Tripwire’s continuous compliance solutions for PCI DSS are helping thousands of businesses worldwide
The full recorded webcast is available here. As an additional resource, check out PCI DSS 3.0 – What’s New? An Infographic, which provides a comprehensive but brief outline of the expected changes and how they may affect your organization.
Stay tuned for the next two PCI 3.0 webcasts coming soon!
- How PCI DSS v3.0 Will Affect Your Organization
- The Skinny on PCI DSS 3.0 Compliance Changes
- PCI DSS version 3.0 Change Highlights Document
Title image courtesy of ShutterStock