Federal government agencies are under immense pressure to improve cybersecurity performance by focusing on compliance and risk management initiatives such as Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation (CDM), FISMA, and NIST and agency standards.
In this video, leading security experts discuss how CDM goes to the heart of what NIST means by Continuous Monitoring.
Included in the commentary are:
- Michael Chertoff, former Homeland Security Director and current Chairman of The Chertoff Group
- Mark Weatherford, former DHS Deputy Undersecretary for Cybersecurity and current Principal at The Chertoff Group
- Jane Lute, former DHS Deputy Secretary and current President and CEO of the Council on Cyber Security
- Keren Cummins, Tripwire’s Director of Federal Solutions
- John Klein, Tripwire’s Director of Federal Sales
- The Purpose of Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation
- ISA’s Larry Clinton on Incentivizing the Cyber Security Framework
- Managing Security with Limited Resources
- Cyber Security Framework Lacks Mitigating Controls and Cloud Security
Tripwire has compiled an e-book, titled The Executive’s Guide to the Top 20 Critical Security Controls: Key Takeaways and Improvement Opportunities, which is available for download [registration form required].
Also: Pre-register today for a complimentary hardcopy or e-copy of the forthcoming Definitive Guide™ to Attack Surface Analytics. You will also gain access to exclusive, unpublished content as it becomes available.
Title image courtesy of ShutterStock