The preliminary voting for the Security Blogger Awards is now open. If you haven’t done so yet, you can cast your vote until Friday January 25. The finalists will be announced next week and voting will be open for the final round then. The winners will be announced during the Bloggers Meetup Event at RSA.
The categories for this year are:
- Best Corporate Security Blog
- Best Security Podcast
- The Most Educational Security Blog
- The Most Entertaining Security Blog
- The Blog That Best Represents The Security Industry
- The Single Best Blog Post or Podcast Of The Year
- The Security Bloggers Hall Of Fame
We are represented in the ‘Best Corporate Security Blog’. If you find the information we provide here at The State of Security valuable, we would appreciate your vote.
Clock image courtesy of Shutterstock
Categories: IT Security and Data Protection