Tripwire Enterprise Now Covers Over 600 Compliance Regulations and Policies
San Francisco, CA — RSA Booth 3301 — April 23, 2015 — Tripwire, Inc., a leading global provider of advanced threat, security and compliance solutions, today announced that Tripwire® Enterprise policy and regulatory compliance coverage increased by 46 percent between 2014 and the first quarter of 2015. By dramatically simplifying visibility, automation, assessment and remediation of thousands of configuration variables, and with a library of over 600 policy platform combinations, Tripwire Enterprise provides the broadest, most comprehensive coverage in the industry.
Tripwire Enterprise delivers proactive configuration hardening for a variety of compliance requirements and provides audit-ready reports that include evidence of compliance, remediation and exception management. Tripwire Enterprise’s policy library supports a number of operating systems, including Windows, Solaris and AIX; a wide variety of database vendors, including IBM DB2, Oracle and MS SQL Server; and numerous application and network devices. It offers over 189,000 unique, ready-to-use configuration tests and provides policies for optimizing systems and services for availability and performance.
“Ensuring your IT infrastructure is configured properly is a crucial component of cybersecurity and is required by every major security model,” said Dwayne Melancon, chief technology officer for Tripwire. “These policies provide the underpinning that enable organizations to detect attacks early, allowing them to respond quickly before major damage is done. Tripwire Enterprise’s policy coverage is one of the most comprehensive in the world, and we will continue to be a leader in our support of the internal and external policies and regulations affecting enterprises.”
New Tripwire Enterprise policy coverage includes:
- Center for Internet Security, Inc. (CIS) benchmarks.
- CIS v1.0.0.
- CIS v1.0.1.
- CIS v1.1.0.
- CIS v1.2.0.
- CIS v1.6.0.
- CIS v2.1.0.
- CIS v3.1.0.
- Defense Information Systems Agency Security Technical Information Guides (DISA STIGs).
- DISA v1r4.
- DISA v6r1.26.
- DISA v1r16.
- DISA v6r1.33.
- DISA v1r1.
- DISA v1r2.
- DISA v1r6.
- DISA v8r1.11.
- DISA v1r5.
- Expanded Tripwire Enterprise policies include:
- North American Electric Reliability Corporation Critical Infrastructure Protection (NERC CIP) version 5.
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) version 3.0.
- National Institute of Standards and Technology Security and Privacy Controls for Federal Information Systems and Organizations (http://nvlpubs.nist.gov/nistpubs/SpecialPublications/NIST.SP.800-53r4.pdf).
- International Organization for Standardization Information Security Management (ISO-27001).
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
- Monetary Authority of Singapore Technology Risk Management (MAS TRM).
- Control Objectives for Information and Related Technology (COBIT) version 5.0.
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS) Publication 1075.
For more information, please visit: http://www.tripwire.com/it-security-software/scm/. For more information about Tripwire at RSA please visit: http://www.businesswire.com/portal/site/home/events/?eventName=RSA-Conference-USA-2015&pressKitName=Tripwire.
Tripwire is a leading provider of security, compliance and IT operations solutions for enterprises, industrial organizations, service providers and government agencies. Tripwire solutions are based on high-fidelity asset visibility and deep endpoint intelligence combined with business context; together these solutions integrate and automate security and IT operations. Tripwire’s portfolio of enterprise-class solutions includes configuration and policy management, file integrity monitoring, vulnerability management, log management, and reporting and analytics. Learn more at tripwire.com, get security news, trends and insights at tripwire.com/blog or follow us on Twitter @TripwireInc.