Meeting the True Intent of File Integrity Monitoring
File Integrity Monitoring is an invaluable security tool but can leave you buried in change data. Read this paper to learn how to use FIM effectively in your organization.
File Integrity Monitoring (FIM) is technology that monitors for changes in files that may indicate a cyberattack. In many organizations, however, FIM mostly means noise: too many changes, no context around these changes, and little insight into whether a detected change actually poses a risk.
This whitepaper discussing the key attributes of truly effective file integrity monitoring, including:
- Detecting changes in real-time
- Identifying exactly what changed and by whom
- Determining which changes increase risk
- Determining which changes result in non-compliance
- Distinguishing between authorized and unauthorized changes
Complete the form to learn how to make FIM an effective security control for your organization.