Tripwire Purecloud for PCI
Achieve PCI compliance while securing your network from data breaches
Approved Scanning Vendors (ASVs) are organizations that validate adherence to certain Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) requirements by performing vulnerability scans of Internet-facing environments of merchants and service providers.
Tripwire is a PCI Security Standards Council Approved Scanning Vendor (ASV) for PCI DSS. Tripwire PureCloud for PCI is our cloud scanning service. It covers PCI DSS 3.0 compliance requirements for external scanning of your organization and provides audit-ready reporting that can be automatically sent to your bank or acquiring institution directly, saving you time and resources.
Tripwire PureCloud for PCI delivers:
- Cloud-based scanning of in-scope internet-facing systems
- Addresses external perimeter scanning in PCI DSS requirements
- Fully automated scanning, reporting and submission process
- Automated asset discovery ensures accurate “in-scope” assessments for PCI
- Based on Tripwire IP360, award-winning technology that provides the broadest and deepest coverage in the industry
Complete the form to the right to learn more about how Tripwire PureCloud for PCI can help you achieve PCI compliance while securing your network from data breaches.