I thought you might be interested in knowing what our top 5 blogs published in December 2012 were. Sure, that means looking back, when we are fervently moving forward into this new year (the best one EVER, by the way). But, hey, these five posts are worth a second look. So…ENJOY!
Top 5 posts (by # of page views in December) on The State of Security (published during Dec. 2012):
- 12/13 Low Cost Open Source Wireless Hacking – HackRF Jawbreaker by Ken Westin
- 12/20 Penetration Testing with Smartphones Part 2: Session Hi-Jacking & ARP Spoofing by Ken Westin
- 12/13 Parsing The 20 Critical Security Controls by Adam Montville
- 12/4 Five Ways To Communicate The Value of Information Security by Dwayne Melancon
- 12/27 5-20 Critical Security Controls – Control 1: Inventory of Authorized and Unauthorized Devices by Adam Montville
Creative Commons photo attribution to squidish