In this webcast, the second of three in our compliance series on PCI DSS 3.0, we will be sharing the QSA’s point of view (recording of first webcast available here).
As a former QSA, and currently an analyst at 451 Research, Adrian Sanabria will share a frank viewpoint of how the new version of Payment Card Industry standard will affect your organization. He will discuss what makes a good QSA and how businesses can find a good one.
We will also cover how version 3 of the PCI DSS will impact your organization’s Report on Compliance (ROC), how it will affect the job of the QSA and whether or not it will have a downstream effect on your PCI business partners.
- Date: January 22, 2014
- Time: 10:00 AM PST/1:00 PM EST
- Duration: One Hour
Join us for this webcast and you will:
- Obtain the point of view from the QSA
- Learn how PCI DSS 3.0 may affect your Report on Compliance
- Understand the job of a QSA and the qualities of a good QSA
- Learn how Tripwire solutions can make the job of the QSA and the PCI audit process easier
Register today for this informative webcast!
The series continues:
- March 2014: Creating a Culture of Security: PCI’s Best Practices for Implementing Security into Business-As-Usual Activities.
Dozens of previously aired webcasts covering topics like Security Configuration Management, Compliance Automation and Achieving Continuous Monitoring are available for viewing HERE.