Tripwire’s Gavin Millard tells how a CISO, with whom he was having dinner, got an alert by Tripwire Log Center via mobile phone. The alert was an attack on their critical payment processing infrastructure. Knowing that his incident response team was on top of the situation, he casually continued enjoying his dinner — that is confidence.
- Industry: Payment Industry (Processing and Credit Card Organizations)
- Region: EMEA
- Business Problem: Protecting critical infrastructure from attackers
- Solution & Benefit: Detected incidents early and disrupting an attack in progress
If you’re interested in finding out more about how to detect incidents early, download our 10 Steps for Early Incident Detection whitepaper or webcast that we created in association with Brian Honan, information security consultant, blogger, author and the head of Ireland’s CSIRT.
You can find other customer success stories in this video series:
- Feeding your SIEM with More Context (Telecommunications in APAC)
- Beyond the PCI Checkbox (Retail in USA)
- From PCI to Real-Time Security (Financial Services in EMEA)
Image courtesy of ShutterStock