Tripwire’s Chief Technology Officer, Dwayne Melancon, will be sharing how to achieve trust after a data breach in this increasingly relevant webcast. He’ll cover crucial questions, such as:
- Which systems can be trusted?
- What is the extent of the compromise?
- How quickly can you attain situational awareness?
- Date: February 12, 2014
- Time: 10:00 AM PST/1:00 PM EST
- Duration: One Hour
Dwayne will also provide participants with an approach to restore trust in your critical systems after a data breach, following five steps:
- Know what you have and prioritize by risk levels
- Define what “good” looks like
- Harvest system state information from your production systems
- Perform a reference node variance analysis to identify compromised systems
- Remove suspect systems from the environment and return to a trustworthy state
Register today to join us for this informative webcast.
Also, for a good primer for the webcast, check out Melancon’s recent article Target and Restoring Trust After a Data Breach…
Dozens of previously aired webcasts covering topics like Security Configuration Management, Compliance Automation and Achieving Continuous Monitoring are available for viewing HERE.
The Executive’s Guide to the Top 20 Critical Security Controls
Tripwire has compiled an e-book, titled The Executive’s Guide to the Top 20 Critical Security Controls: Key Takeaways and Improvement Opportunities, which is available for download [registration form required].
Definitive Guide to Attack Surface Analytics
Also: Pre-register today for a complimentary hardcopy or e-copy of the forthcoming Definitive Guide™ to Attack Surface Analytics. You will also gain access to exclusive, unpublished content as it becomes available.
Title image courtesy of ShutterStock