Listen up users, security professionals greatest wishes for better security involve you. They’ve been trying for so hard to get you to pay attention to your own security concerns, that they’ve had to resort to magical wishes to get their way.
At the RSA Conference in San Francisco I asked attendees, “If you had one security wish, what would it be?” Is it sad that many of these wishes are standard basic needs that should be met at every single company?
Watch for more video interviews from David Spark with an array of subject matter experts on a wide variety of security-related issues that are key to the decisions you will be facing as the year rolls on.
If you missed the RSAC event, the following articles provide summaries and reviews by attendees of some of the more popular sessions that were available, as well as review of the Cloud Security Alliance event and some more fun videos from the show:
- Why Doesn’t the Business Align Better with Security?
- What is Your Security Nightmare?
- What is the Most Annoying Security Request You Have Ever Received?
- RSA Conference: Day One Highlights
- Day Two Highlights from the RSA Conference
- RSA Conference: Day Three Highlights
- Highlights for the RSA Conference Day Four
- RSA Conference 2014: End of Show Report
- Cloud Security Alliance Summit 2014: In Global Clouds We Trust?
The Executive’s Guide to the Top 20 Critical Security Controls
Tripwire has compiled an e-book, titled The Executive’s Guide to the Top 20 Critical Security Controls: Key Takeaways and Improvement Opportunities, which is available for download [registration form required].