I have to admit that it was long overdue. IT security is not necessarily the most sexy topic on the planet, but we can certainly be more creative than “IT Security, Compliance and Best Practices” to name our blog, don’t you think?
Well, so here’s your chance to demonstrate that we could be fun and creative. Today we’re launching the “Name the Tripwire blog” contest. Here are a few rules to follow:
- It has to be around the topics we cover: information security, data protection
- It has to be appropriate (no R rated names please)
- It has to be creative, fun, engaging (in other words, no boring names)
Two ways to to enter the competition:
#1 — Via Twitter
- Follow @tripwireinc
- Tweet the proposed name with the hashtag #TWInfosecHub
#2 — Via Blog
- Subscribe to the blog via RSS feed or email
- Add a comment to this blog with your proposed name
The winner will receive not only bragging rights but also a $50 Amazon gift card. Second and third place winners will receive an awesome Tripwire jacket that is available in men’s and women’s sizes.
The contest will run through Friday, November 11th, 2011.
Buena suerte y hasta pronto!