Retail data breaches can have a serious impact on profitability and the costs of a cybersecurity incident may impact the C-Suite as well as consumer trust.
Join Tripwire’s chief technology officer Dwayne Melançon (@ThatDwayne) and vice president of security products at IDC Charles Kolodgy (@ckolodgy_idc) for a timely webcast on the current retail cyber threat landscape that will focus on strategies to mitigate the cybersecurity risks and reduce the costs of potential security breaches.
Webinar attendees will learn:
- How to identify the early stages of a data breach
- Why point-of-sale and other business-critical systems require a different approach to data security
- How retailers can use the Top 20 Critical Security Controls to make businesses ‘unattractive’ to cybercriminals
- Qualified attendees will earn one CPE credit for participation in this webcast
All attendees will receive a complimentary whitepaper covering the results of a Cyber Security Survey of 305 retail organizations in the U.S. and U.K., which was conducted by Dimensional Research and Atomic Research and sponsored by Tripwire.
- Date: June 12, 2014
- Time: 11:00 AM Pacific/2:00 PM Eastern
- Duration: One Hour
Register today to join us for this informative webcast.
Dozens of previously aired webcasts covering topics like Security Configuration Management, Compliance Automation and Achieving Continuous Monitoring are available for viewing HERE
The Executive’s Guide to the Top 20 Critical Security Controls
Tripwire has compiled an e-book, titled The Executive’s Guide to the Top 20 Critical Security Controls: Key Takeaways and Improvement Opportunities, which is available for download [registration form required].
Title image courtesy of ShutterStock