In this panel discussion industry experts investigate the possible sources and application of the knowledge needed to secure critical infrastructure. Questions the panel will ponder include:
- Is it the public or private sectors who have the most or best knowledge?
- How can asset owners effectively use knowledge shared with them?
- What can vendors do to enable knowledge sharing?
The Situational Awareness Reference Architecture (SARA) which the ICS-ISAC is compiling in partnership with its membership will provide a backdrop to the conversation.
Facilitated by Industrial Control System Information Sharing and Analysis Center (ICS-ISAC) Chair Chris Blask this panel includes: Zach Dexter Founder of Databracket, Dwayne Melancon CTO at Tripwire, and Steven Parker President of EnergySec.
- NERC CIP Version 5: One Giant Leap
- The Evolution of Industrial Control System Information Sharing
- NERC CIP: It Gets Worse Before it Gets Better
- Introducing the Complete NERC Solution Suite
P.S. Have you met John Powers, supernatural CISO?
Title image courtesy of ShutterStock