While reporting for Ziff Davis at the 2014 RSA Conference I asked attendees what they think is the biggest security mistake enterprises are currently making. I received twenty great answers, and wanted to also share them with our State of Security audience.
Here they all are in just 2 minutes…
Watch for more video interviews from David Spark with an array of subject matter experts on a wide variety of security-related issues that are key to the decisions you will be facing as the year rolls on.
If you missed the RSAC event, the following articles provide summaries and reviews by attendees of some of the more popular sessions that were available, as well as review of the Cloud Security Alliance event and some more fun videos from the show:
- Do Security Professionals Have to Rely on Magic?
- Why Doesn’t the Business Align Better with Security?
- What is Your Security Nightmare?
- What is the Most Annoying Security Request You Have Ever Received?
- RSA Conference: Day One Highlights
- Day Two Highlights from the RSA Conference
- RSA Conference: Day Three Highlights
- Highlights for the RSA Conference Day Four
- RSA Conference 2014: End of Show Report
- Cloud Security Alliance Summit 2014: In Global Clouds We Trust?
Check out Tripwire SecureScan™, a free, cloud-based vulnerability management service for up to 100 Internet Protocol (IP) addresses on internal networks. This new tool makes vulnerability management easily accessible to small and medium-sized businesses that may not have the resources for enterprise-grade security technology.
The Executive’s Guide to the Top 20 Critical Security Controls
Tripwire has compiled an e-book, titled The Executive’s Guide to the Top 20 Critical Security Controls: Key Takeaways and Improvement Opportunities, which is available for download [registration form required].
Title image courtesy of ShutterStock