In this exclusive webinar, Tony Sager – Chief Technologist of the Council on CyberSecurity – will discuss how organizations can implement a third-party-validated, authoritative framework called the 20 Critical Security Controls to prioritize their efforts and make security practical, effective and aligned to the business.
Dwayne Melançon, Tripwire’s CTO, will join Sager as the webinar moderator.
In this webcast, we will:
- Discuss how to translate security information into specific and scalable action
- Describe the remediation plan for the controls, starting with the Top 5
- Discuss how the Council on CyberSecurity uses a community approach to this translation problem to create and sustain the Critical Security Controls.
- Discuss how the community will help advise and support your risk management efforts with a formalized framework
- Date: June 11, 2014
- Time: 11:00 AM Pacific – 2:00 PM Eastern
- Duration: One Hour
Register today to join us for this informative webcast.
Dozens of previously aired webcasts covering topics like Security Configuration Management, Compliance Automation and Achieving Continuous Monitoring are available for viewing HERE
Check out Tripwire SecureScan™, a free, cloud-based vulnerability management service for up to 100 Internet Protocol (IP) addresses on internal networks. This new tool makes vulnerability management easily accessible to small and medium-sized businesses that may not have the resources for enterprise-grade security technology – and it detects the Heartbleed vulnerability.
The Executive’s Guide to the Top 20 Critical Security Controls
Tripwire has compiled an e-book, titled The Executive’s Guide to the Top 20 Critical Security Controls: Key Takeaways and Improvement Opportunities, which is available for download [registration form required].
Title image courtesy of ShutterStock