While anonymous data may seem harmless, many security researchers are becoming more concerned that our limited online privacy is being eroded even further.
Is online privacy an oxymoron?
Listen to Episode 89 of our Security Slice podcast and hear Dwayne Melançon and Tim Erlin discuss the impact of the Fourth Amendment on the privacy debate, why the context of anonymized data should matter, and what lobsters can teach us about the difference between searching and surveillance.
Listen to the podcast now
- Over-Sharing Riskier than Government Snooping
- PRISM: A Security Big Data Success Story
- PRISM and the Myth of Absolute Security
- Security Slice: Government Snooping for the Right Price
- Security Slice: ATPs and Nation State Attacks
- Security Slice: ICS-CERT and the Rise of Energy Sector Attacks
- Security Slice: Risk Based Security – Commitment vs. Understanding
P.S. Have you met John Powers, supernatural CISO?
Title image courtesy of ShutterStock