Tripwire has announced that Dwayne Melancon, chief technology officer, will moderate a panel discussion at RSA Conference Europe 2013. The event takes place October 29-31, 2013, at Amsterdam RAI Exhibition and Convention Centre in The Netherlands.
Data breaches can have devastating effects on businesses, customer confidence and the marketplace. Despite severe repercussions, there is no overarching European Union law that requires firms to alert regulators or provide public disclosure when they suffer a breach.
During this panel discussion, Melancon and others will examine a variety of data breaches in order to provide attendees with practical security lessons and advice gleaned from real security incidents.
Panel members include Javvad Malik, senior analyst, enterprise security practice, for 451 Research; Brian Honan, CEO of BH Consulting and IRISSCERT; and Quentyn Taylor, director of EMEA information security for Canon Europe.
- What: Breach-Aholic Anonymous – What Can We Learn From Data Breaches?
- Who: Dwayne Melancon, chief technology officer, Tripwire, Inc.
- When: October 30, 2013, 3:30 – 4:20 p.m.
- Where: RSA Conference Europe 2013, Amsterdam
- Europe’s Cyber Security Directive Could Cost Organizations Billions
- Unleashing IPv6 Vulnerability Scanning Capabilities
- Configuration Compliance and Patch Management Processes
- Control and Capabilities Drive Enterprise Security Confidence
P.S. Have you met John Powers, supernatural CISO?
Title image courtesy of ShutterStock
Breach-Aholic Anonymous – What Can We Learn From Data Breaches?