“For the ancient Greeks, the center of social activity was the Agora, a lively marketplace where people came not only to buy and sell goods but also to meet and exchange news and ideas.” That same philosophy is what drives Agora, Inc.
Publishing more than 300 books and 40 newsletters reaching 1 million readers from around the world, Agora, Inc. is a holding company for various publishers of financial, health, travel and special interest books and newsletters – each offering ideas, information and insights you can’t find anywhere else.
As Agora expanded its business, it needed to put a tighter focus on security in order meet its PCI compliance needs and provide the ability to quickly investigate and remediate any risk issues that could interrupt service to its customers.
“We needed a solution that could monitor our infrastructure and truly ensure that it was secure. That’s where Tripwire came in. We were able to build out systems that could actually go in and monitor to make sure the infrastructure had not been compromised.”
–Dave Smith, Network Engineer at Agora, Inc.
With the help of Tripwire Enterprise and Tripwire Log Center, Agora:
- Increased productivity through time and resource savings with Tripwire reports
- Automated security, compliance and change control management processes from a very manual process before
- Gained instant alerts to malicious activity, proactively protecting from possible cyber security threats
- Saved many hours of manual log review by utilizing advanced correlation of system logs
Check out the full case study here to learn more.
Until next time,
Interested in highlighting your story? Contact email@example.com to learn more!
- You Talked, We Listened: Overcoming Customer Challenges, Part III
- You Talked, We Listened: Overcoming Customer Challenges, Part II
- You Talked, We Listened: Overcoming Customer Challenges
- How To Ruin Your Day But Save Your Year
Check out Tripwire SecureScan™, a free, cloud-based vulnerability management service for up to 100 Internet Protocol (IP) addresses on internal networks. This new tool makes vulnerability management easily accessible to small and medium-sized businesses that may not have the resources for enterprise-grade security technology – and it detects the ShellShock and Heartbleed vulnerability.
The Executive’s Guide to the Top 20 Critical Security Controls
Tripwire has compiled an e-book, titled The Executive’s Guide to the Top 20 Critical Security Controls: Key Takeaways and Improvement Opportunities, which is available for download [registration form required].
Image courtesy of ShutterStock.com.