Nicolle Neulist (@rogueclown), Associate Security Consultant at Accuvant, is a lawyer turned hacker with a strong interest in network security, application security, and Linux.
As a creative problem solver, Neulist work with a team to implement and maintain a secure IT infrastructure, perform vulnerability assessments, and conduct in-depth penetration testing, as well as providing her clients with a clear picture of their security posture and how they can improve it.
Neulist is a popular speaker and ever-present force at some of the biggest security conferences and events in the business, and is known for being direct and assertive in applying her knowledge and expertise.
We caught up with Neulist at BSidesLV to discuss breaking into the field of penetration testing and some of the challenges she has encountered…
- Mark Coffin on the Cyber Security Forum Initiative
- Joseph Sokoly on The Hacker Academy
- Jeremiah Grossman on Communicating Security Upstream
- Dmitri Alperovitch on Offensive Security and Active Defense
- David Mortman on Big Data Security Challenges
- Jolly Discusses Leveraging Threat Intelligence Data
- Jay Radcliffe on Implanted Medical Device Security
- Steven Fox: BYOD Means Bring Your Own Disappointment
- Shokunin Kishitsu: Alex Hutton on Attaining Craftsmanship in Security
- Brian Martin on Why Vulnerability Statistics Suck
- Dave Lewis and Javvad Malik Discuss Infosec Cons
- Scot Terban – AKA Krypt3ia – on Attribution Shmatribution
P.S. Have you met John Powers, supernatural CISO?
Title image courtesy of ShutterStock