Many organisations have either deployed vulnerability management tools ineffectively or held back from deploying this critical control due to the fear of “information overload” and not knowing where to start.
This hour-long webinar, hosted by Gavin Millard, Tripwire’s EMEA Technical Director, will discuss why effective vulnerability management is critical to measuring, managing and reducing your attack surface and how to gain insight from the information Tripwire can provide.
Topics covered will include:
- Why asset discovery is fundamental to understanding the size and scope of your extended infrastructure
- How to gain full visibility into where the most vulnerable areas of the infrastructure reside through Tripwire’s market leading scoring approach
- How to prioritise the hosts within the infrastructure to quickly reduce the risk and gain control of your attack surface
- What reporting works with management to connect the value of vulnerability management to the business goals of the organisation
- Date: December 16, 2013
- Time: 10:00 AM GMT/11:00 AM CET
- Duration: One Hour
Tune in to hear:
- Positive security budget trends and how to use them to increase your 2014 budget
- Technology trends and their impact on your security budget
- Budget presentation ideas for the C-Suite
Join us for this enlightening webcast!
Dozens of previously aired webcasts covering topics like Security Configuration Management, Compliance Automation and Achieving Continuous Monitoring are available for viewing HERE.