Learn why vulnerability management doesn’t need “voodoo” to be successful and how an intelligent approach to performance reporting and visualization enables better decision making.
Join Charles Kolodgy, Research Vice President for IDC’s Security Products service, and Edward Smith, Product Marketing Manager at Tripwire, to learn how Vulnerability Management at “The New Tripwire” benefits you and your organization.
In this webcast, Charles and Edward will discuss:
- Integrating Vulnerability Management with other security controls to improve compliance and security posture
- Leveraging Vulnerability Management beyond the server room to reduce risk across the entire enterprise
- Combining business intelligence from Vulnerability Management with other security controls to make better business decisions
- Date: December 17, 2013
- Time: 10:00 AM PST/1:00 PM EST
- Duration: One Hour
Tune in to hear:
- Positive security budget trends and how to use them to increase your 2014 budget
- Technology trends and their impact on your security budget
- Budget presentation ideas for the C-Suite
Join us for this enlightening webcast!
Dozens of previously aired webcasts covering topics like Security Configuration Management, Compliance Automation and Achieving Continuous Monitoring are available for viewing HERE.
Also: Pre-register today for a complimentary hardcopy or e-copy of the forthcoming Definitive Guide™ to Attack Surface Analytics. You will also gain access to exclusive, unpublished content as it becomes available.
* Show how security activities are enabling the business
* Balance security risk with business needs
* Continuously improve your extended enterprise security posture