Creating Community is Essential
Tripwire understands the importance of community. Informing customers and partners of the latest services and solutions via industry events not only helps educate – it creates opportunities for open dialogue between industry experts and peers. This ultimately results in a better product and service offering.
The Tripwire event lineup includes live and on-demand webcasts, trade shows, customer events and speaking engagements. Get involved.
Upcoming Live Webcasts
Wednesday, December 02, 2015
To Authenticate or Not to Authenticate? Understand how to use Tripwire IP360 Deep Reflex Testing (DRT) credentialed scanning for a truer picture of endpoint vulnerability and security posture. By the end of this webinar, attendees will understand:
- The Device Profiler authentication process
- How to bind credentials to multiple entities, IP blocks, or networks
- Optimal configuration of SMB, SSH, SNMP, web app credential types
Wednesday, December 09, 2015
Threat Intelligence is a vital part of your security arsenal, making it possible for you to consume and analyse multiple sources of threat data and ultimately improve threat detection and response. But where do you start? And how do you wade through seemingly infinite amounts of threat data to determine what is actionable for your organisation and functional with your existing security tools?
Join industry thought leaders including Adam Shostack, author of Threat Modeling, and Tripwire’s security experts for the latest installment of Tripwire’s Threat Intelligence University.
In this half-day virtual event, you will learn:
- How to make threat intelligence information actionable
- How to evaluate the wide range of threat intelligence technology options available to help bolster detection and remediation capabilities
- How to improve security efficiency by combining business context with vulnerability intelligence through the use of golden builds
- Why threat modeling matters and how to prevent the most common mistakes
- How to leverage the different technologies in your arsenal to improve your overall threat intelligence and reduce risk
- Predictions for the future of threat intelligence 2016 and beyond…
Earn up to 3 CPE credits for attendance.
See you on campus!
Trade Shows and Conferences
Join Tripwire at annual trade shows and conferences all over the globe. Hear the latest news and discuss future trends and opportunities that may impact your business.