Creating Community is Essential
Tripwire understands the importance of community. Informing customers and partners of the latest services and solutions via industry events not only helps educate – it creates opportunities for open dialogue between industry experts and peers. This ultimately results in a better product and service offering.
The Tripwire event lineup includes live and on-demand webcasts, trade shows, customer events and speaking engagements. Get involved.
Upcoming Live Webcasts
Wednesday, October 07, 2015
Use Tripwire IP360 to find the devices on your network that you know about, as well as the devices you don’t know about. Attend this session to learn:
- How Tripwire IP360 helps you discover and inventory devices
- The systematic process Tripwires IP360 uses to profile hosts
- How to extend the scope of Tripwire IP360 discovery scans at no additional cost
Wednesday, November 04, 2015
Focus your limited resources on your most critical assets by gaining an intimate understanding of the Tripwire Risk Score preferences and how to best leverage risk matrix reporting (aka, the “Vulnerability Risk Heat Map”). This session will cover how to:
- Prioritize hosts based on asset value and red score thresholds
- Identify the top 10 most vulnerable hosts on your network
- Create alerts for excessive host scores
- Generate standardized reporting based on CVSS scores
Wednesday, December 02, 2015
To Authenticate or Not to Authenticate? Understand how to use Tripwire IP360 Deep Reflex Testing (DRT) credentialed scanning for a truer picture of endpoint vulnerability and security posture. By the end of this webinar, attendees will understand:
- The Device Profiler authentication process
- How to bind credentials to multiple entities, IP blocks, or networks
- Optimal configuration of SMB, SSH, SNMP, web app credential types
Trade Shows and Conferences
Join Tripwire at annual trade shows and conferences all over the globe. Hear the latest news and discuss future trends and opportunities that may impact your business.