Creating Community is Essential
Tripwire understands the importance of community. Informing customers and partners of the latest services and solutions via industry events not only helps educate – it creates opportunities for open dialogue between industry experts and peers. This ultimately results in a better product and service offering.
The Tripwire event lineup includes live and on-demand webcasts, trade shows, customer events and speaking engagements. Get involved.
Upcoming Live Webcasts
Wednesday, September 02, 2015
Understand how to maximize use of WebApp360, Tripwire IP360’s non-invasive production web application security scanner, for dynamic detection of Web application vulnerabilities and exposures such as cross-site scripting and SQL injection. Attendees will walk away with a solid understanding of:
- The types of web application vulnerabilities covered by Tripwire IP360
- How to configure the WebApp360 Scan Module
- Reporting options available for web app vulnerabilities
- How WebApp360 assists with PCI DSS compliance efforts
Wednesday, September 09, 2015
What you can’t see can hurt you.
Do you know if you have rogue or risky devices or software on your network exposing your organization and business to critical risk or potential non-compliance? Do you have a full asset inventory of assets and applications required to assess the risk from an emerging threat or compliance drift? Attend the webcast to see how the innovative Tripwire Asset Discovery Appliance solution, with Tripwire Enterprise, addresses Critical Security Controls 1 to 3. During this webinar you will learn how Tripwire Asset Discovery Appliance can be used to:
- Identify previously undetected or unknown assets on your network
- Discover and inventory software and services that increase security risk, or are prohibited by policy and compliance requirements
- Proactively identify areas of exposure, vulnerability and other security weaknesses
Earn one CPE credit for attendance. Join Us!
Wednesday, September 16, 2015
Boards of Directors have an inescapable legal responsibility to protect their organisation’s assets and shareholder value against risks. Where does cybersecurity fit in the agenda? Many boards lack the knowledge, awareness and confidence to connect security to the business.
In this webcast, moderator Paul Edon, Director of Customer Services at Tripwire, will provide a variety of perspectives from experienced professionals in the industry — including Amar Singh UK CISO for Elsevier, Ray Stanton EVP Professional Services at BT and Advisory Board Member of ISF, and Gary Cheetham, CISO at NFU Mutual.
Panelists will debate questions, such as:
- What details are the board looking for and why?
- How do you engage and manage your board's expectations?
- What language do you use to speak to the board?
- How much emphasis do you place on compliance, risk and security in your communication?
- Is there a "Golden Ticket" that gains you immediate access to budget?
Wednesday, October 07, 2015
Use Tripwire IP360 to find the devices on your network that you know about, as well as the devices you don’t know about. Attend this session to learn:
- How Tripwire IP360 helps you discover and inventory devices
- The systematic process Tripwires IP360 uses to profile hosts
- How to extend the scope of Tripwire IP360 discovery scans at no additional cost
Wednesday, November 04, 2015
Focus your limited resources on your most critical assets by gaining an intimate understanding of the Tripwire Risk Score preferences and how to best leverage risk matrix reporting (aka, the “Vulnerability Risk Heat Map”). This session will cover how to:
- Prioritize hosts based on asset value and red score thresholds
- Identify the top 10 most vulnerable hosts on your network
- Create alerts for excessive host scores
- Generate standardized reporting based on CVSS scores
Trade Shows and Conferences
Join Tripwire at annual trade shows and conferences all over the globe. Hear the latest news and discuss future trends and opportunities that may impact your business.