Creating Community is Essential
Tripwire understands the importance of community. Informing customers and partners of the latest services and solutions via industry events not only helps educate – it creates opportunities for open dialogue between industry experts and peers. This ultimately results in a better product and service offering.
The Tripwire event lineup includes live and on-demand webcasts, trade shows, customer events and speaking engagements. Get involved.
Upcoming Live Webcasts
Tuesday, December 09, 2014
It’s big. It’s bigger than you think. On January 1, 2015, the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) version 3.0 becomes the global PCI audit standard.
In this webinar, Jeff Hall (QSA, CISSP, PCI Guru, and Fishnet PCI Consultant) will share the biggest gotchas that he’s encountered while working with clients on PCI 3.0.
Key insights will include:
- Why auditor’s requirements will increase dramatically
- The most troubling hot spots we’re seeing already
- Why what worked to pass PCI 2.0 won’t cut it in PCI 3.0
Plus, you’ll leave this webcast with a helpful checklist for 3.0 late starters and 1 hour of CPE credit. Join us!
Thursday, December 11, 2014
In 2014, we learned how easy it was for some of the largest retailers to be attacked by well-organized criminal syndicates. This holiday season, the risk to retailers is even greater, due to the target-rich environment, increased number of transactions, and over-burdened IT staff.
In this 90 minute webcast, five experts will tackle different phases of the retail breach life cycle and what you can do to fight back.
- Identifying what is driving the increase in retail breaches
- Preventing attack vectors and behavior associated with intrusions and POS malware
- Using big data and fraud analytics to detect breaches after the fact
- Responding to a breach to cleanup and notify customers
Trade Shows and Conferences
Join Tripwire at annual trade shows and conferences all over the globe. Hear the latest news and discuss future trends and opportunities that may impact your business.