Creating Community is Essential
Tripwire understands the importance of community. Informing customers and partners of the latest services and solutions via industry events not only helps educate – it creates opportunities for open dialogue between industry experts and peers. This ultimately results in a better product and service offering.
The Tripwire event lineup includes live and on-demand webcasts, trade shows, customer events and speaking engagements. Get involved.
Upcoming Live Webcasts
Wednesday, August 05, 2015
Take a deep dive into Tripwire’s ASPL, or Advanced Security Profiling Language, and how to extend Tripwire IP360 discovery and profiling to your custom applications and/or policy monitoring. Attendees will learn how to:
- Create and delete custom ASPL vulnerability conditions
- Search for specific vulnerabilities within your environment
- Analyze conditions according to specific parameters
- Bind ASPL rules to applications and operating systems
Wednesday, August 26, 2015
Threat Intelligence is a valuable resource, making it possible for you to consume and analyze multiple sources of threat data and improve threat detection and response. But where do you start? And how do you wade through seemingly infinite threat data to determine what is actionable for your organization and functional with your existing security tools?
Join industry experts Adam Shostack, author of Threat Modeling: Designing for Security, Ken Westin, Tripwire Senior Security Analyst and other security experts for the latest installment of Threat Intelligence University.
In this half-day virtual event, you will learn:
- The three foundational security controls you must have in place before you build a threat intelligence program
- How to identify and integrate the best commercial and open source threat intelligence feeds for your organization
- Why threat modeling matters and how to prevent the most common mistakes
- How to put threat intelligence into action: Killing the Kill Chain.
Earn up to three CPE credits for attendance.
See you on campus!
Wednesday, September 02, 2015
Understand how to maximize use of WebApp360, Tripwire IP360’s non-invasive production web application security scanner, for dynamic detection of Web application vulnerabilities and exposures such as cross-site scripting and SQL injection. Attendees will walk away with a solid understanding of:
- The types of web application vulnerabilities covered by Tripwire IP360
- How to configure the WebApp360 Scan Module
- Reporting options available for web app vulnerabilities
- How WebApp360 assists with PCI DSS compliance efforts
Wednesday, October 07, 2015
Use Tripwire IP360 to find the devices on your network that you know about, as well as the devices you don’t know about. Attend this session to learn:
- How Tripwire IP360 helps you discover and inventory devices
- The systematic process Tripwires IP360 uses to profile hosts
- How to extend the scope of Tripwire IP360 discovery scans at no additional cost
Wednesday, November 04, 2015
Focus your limited resources on your most critical assets by gaining an intimate understanding of the Tripwire Risk Score preferences and how to best leverage risk matrix reporting (aka, the “Vulnerability Risk Heat Map”). This session will cover how to:
- Prioritize hosts based on asset value and red score thresholds
- Identify the top 10 most vulnerable hosts on your network
- Create alerts for excessive host scores
- Generate standardized reporting based on CVSS scores
Trade Shows and Conferences
Join Tripwire at annual trade shows and conferences all over the globe. Hear the latest news and discuss future trends and opportunities that may impact your business.