Creating Community is Essential
Tripwire understands the importance of community. Informing customers and partners of the latest services and solutions via industry events not only helps educate – it creates opportunities for open dialogue between industry experts and peers. This ultimately results in a better product and service offering.
The Tripwire event lineup includes live and on-demand webcasts, trade shows, customer events and speaking engagements. Get involved.
Upcoming Live Webcasts
Thursday, May 28, 2015
Boards of Directors have an inescapable legal responsibility to protect their corporations’ assets and shareholder value against risks. However, many boards lack the knowledge, awareness and confidence to do so.
In this webcast, moderator Dwayne Melancon, Tripwire Chief Technology Officer, will provide a variety of perspectives from experienced professionals in the industry—including Larry Clinton, President and CEO of ISA, and Colin Anderson, CISO of Levi Strauss & Co.
Panelists will debate questions, such as:
- Where do the board’s responsibilities start and end?
- Where does cybersecurity fit in the agenda of board room discussions?
- What are the affirmative legal standards imposed upon boards of directors today?
- Should some board members be tech experts?
- Is cyber training essential, desirable or inevitable?
- How do you comfort or appropriately alarm executives in a situation?
Join us for this informative discussion!
Wednesday, June 03, 2015
Take a closer look at the reporting, analytics, and visualization capabilities of Tripwire Security Intelligence Hub (SIH) to measure and communicate progress over time, promote accountability and improve operational efficiency. By the end of this webinar, attendees will understand how to:
- Use the set of report templates in SIH to perform their job more effectively
- Leverage a broad set of detailed data to more effectively report on vulnerabilities
- View vulnerability data using risk-based scoring to communicate more clearly
Wednesday, July 01, 2015
Explore how virtual and cloud-based scanning technologies can be used to identify and measure risk on remote and 3rd party networks. By the end of this webinar, attendees will understand how to use Tripwire IP360 and PureCloud Enterprise for:
- Detecting vulnerabilities and systems visible to outside attackers
- Scanning remote locations that cannot easily be scanned over VPN
- Aasess the security of your business partners and supply chain
- How PureCloud Enterprise can be used to assist with PCI DSS compliance efforts
Wednesday, August 05, 2015
Take a deep dive into Tripwire’s ASPL, or Advanced Security Profiling Language, and how to extend Tripwire IP360 discovery and profiling to your custom applications and/or policy monitoring. Attendees will learn how to:
- Create and delete custom ASPL vulnerability conditions
- Search for specific vulnerabilities within your environment
- Analyze conditions according to specific parameters
- Bind ASPL rules to applications and operating systems
Wednesday, September 02, 2015
Understand how to maximize use of WebApp360, Tripwire IP360’s non-invasive production web application security scanner, for dynamic detection of Web application vulnerabilities and exposures such as cross-site scripting and SQL injection. Attendees will walk away with a solid understanding of:
- The types of web application vulnerabilities covered by Tripwire IP360
- How to configure the WebApp360 Scan Module
- Reporting options available for web app vulnerabilities
- How WebApp360 assists with PCI DSS compliance efforts
Trade Shows and Conferences
Join Tripwire at annual trade shows and conferences all over the globe. Hear the latest news and discuss future trends and opportunities that may impact your business.