Continuous Diagnostics & Mitigation
Federal Agencies Depend on Tripwire
Continuous diagnostics & monitoring (also known as continuous monitoring) is not a single solution—it’s a best practice for cybersecurity that government standards, risk-based security frameworks, and compliance mandates require or recommend. Tripwire’s solution for Continuous Diagnostics & Mitigation (CDM) helps agencies reduce their risk by 80%+ in the first 12-18 months. Tripwire maintains a nonstop security profile, transforming historically static security control assessment process, into an automated security information collection process, enabling continuous risk assessment and compliance.
Tripwire solutions fulfill all CDM requirements set forth by the Department of Homeland Security and have been successfully deployed in many government agencies to provide a comprehensive view of all assets within 72 hours or less.
- INSTALL & UPDATE SENSORS
- Discover and profile every asset on your entire network for situation awareness
- Fast deployment, automated maintenance, and rapid return on investment
- AUTOMATED SEARCH FOR FLAWS
- Detailed asset profiling enables fully automated detection of vulnerabilities and misconfigurations
- Extremely low false positive findings to enable better decision making
- COLLECT RESULTS FROM DEPARTMENTS AND AGENCIES
- Supports command & control at the agency, department and/or program level
- Highly scalable solution for comprehensive enterprise coverage
- TRIAGE AND ANALYZE RESULTS
- Identifies and prioritizes risks based on exploitability of vulnerabilities and configurations along with numerous customer-specific risk drivers like location; sensitivity; etc.
- Quickly identify good vs. bad changes across the infrastructure to identify potential threats, increase availability, and demonstrate continuous compliance
- FIX WORST FIRST
- Granular risk scoring methodology for every finding drives stack-ranked results for prioritized actions
- Deep system integrity technology to help differentiate between good and bad change, reduce configuration drift and focus on changes that matter
- REPORT PROGRESS
- Robust APIs support future integration to CDM dashboard
- Quantitative results demonstrate progress to Executives today by showing results and trends by asset, network, organizational components, C&A systems or other agency groupings