Reduce the cost of PCI DSS 3.0 Compliance
Recent high-profile, publicly disclosed data breaches have resulted in increased scrutiny of the security measures used to protect card holder data. The PCI Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliance is a security framework created to prevent credit card fraud through increased protection of sensitive data. It applies to all companies who hold, process or pass cardholder data.
PCI DSS 3.0 is the most current revision and was published in November, 2013. PCI 3.0 becomes the audit standard in January, 2015, and has a number of new requirements important to protecting cardholder data. While avoiding the adoption of PCI standards can result in hefty non-compliance fees, business benefits of PCI DSS 3.0 compliance include operating a more secure network, protection of corporate brand and reputation, and reduced risk of successful data breaches and network attacks.
Specific cost-savings capabilities within Tripwire’s solutions:
- Deep knowledge-based PCI DSS 3.0 compliance and remediation guidance built into the product saves time and resources
- Tripwire is an Approved Scanning Vendor (ASV) and can quickly assist those needing this service
- Audit-ready reporting with evidence of compliance speeds audit-readiness
Tripwire combines the power of configuration control and deep file integrity monitoring (FIM) with comprehensive log and security information event management capabilities to truly deliver continuous compliance and unmatched PCI DSS 3.0 compliance.
Tripwire delivers a comprehensive solution for PCI 3.0 compliance by:
- End to end monitoring and protection of the entire PCI infrastructure from point of sale devices (POS) to servers that store, transmit or process cardholder data.
- Detailed inventories of hardware and software, including version numbers, patch status and identification of non-PCI compliant configuration settings.
- Dynamic, real-time change intelligence that prioritizes changes and events of interest and those that contribute to PCI compliance “drift,” quickly identifying suspicious changes and events, including unauthorized system access.
- Helping identify settings that are not PCI compliant across your entire IT infrastructure.
- Storing configuration states over time to prove continuous compliance in an audit.
- Automating the repair of configurations that have fallen out of compliance and returning them to a secure and compliant state.
Tripwire PCI DSS 3.0 Platform Support
Tripwire Enterprise also offers the most comprehensive platform and policy support in the industry. In addition to previously supported industry platforms and operating systems, The Tripwire Enterprise Solution now includes support for:
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 6
- RHEL 5
- AIX 7.1
- AIX 6.1
- Solaris 11
- ESXi 5.5
- ESXi 5.1
Tripwire Express for PCI DSS Compliance
Tripwire Express offers self-service implementation, one server at a time, providing small retailers a pay-as-you-grow PCI compliance solution that that can be implemented immediately and affordably.
PCI for Retailers
Achieve PCI compliance cost-effectively for your entire retail ecosystem, from point-of-sale systems to backend payment processing.
PCI for Hospitality
Hospitality industry businesses must extend their PCI compliance efforts all the way to the credit card data captured at the front desk.
Watch the PCI Data Security Standard Compliance, Video Series
Watch the 3 part Video Series with Gene Kim and Josh Corman, "Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard Compliance".
Increased Security Through Constant Compliance
Utilizing PCI Compliance to Become More SecureView Now
PCI: Minimum Data Protection Requirements
The intent of PCI compliance is to provide a minimum level of protection for cardholder data.View Now
The Influence of Compliance on Information Security
PCI compliance is driving security budgets, but if you're compliant, are you secure?View Now