In large and complex computing environments with multiple networks, a bottom-up approach to vulnerability and risk management is often inefficient and ineffective. While a top-down strategy that centralizes implementation and reporting is preferred, rolling out such a system across disparate organizations and networks can be a technical and political challenge.
Enterprise organizations can address these complexities by taking lessons learned from the Managed Security Services space and deploying vulnerability management as service.
In this live webcast Tripwire’s Director of Director Field Security Engineering, Ric Walford, and Tripwire¹s Product Marketing Manager, Edward Smith, will discuss how Tripwire IP360 enables organizations to deliver Vulnerability Management as a service offering.
The presentation will cover how federated, scalable, and flexible vulnerability assessment and reporting can be used to effectively reduce risk across the organization while minimizing total cost of ownership.
Register today for this live webcast to learn how Tripwire IP360:
- Uses a distributed architecture that scales to the largest IP networks in the world
- Supports a multi-tenancy model for delivering vulnerability management to multiple organizations
- Enables operational flexibility for complex computing environments
- Date: December 11, 2013
- Time: 10:00 AM PST/1:00 PM EST
- Duration: One Hour
Tune in to hear:
- Positive security budget trends and how to use them to increase your 2014 budget
- Technology trends and their impact on your security budget
- Budget presentation ideas for the C-Suite
Categories: Vulnerability Management