Protect the security and integrity of your infrastructure with foundational controls from Fortra's Tripwire.
Tripwire® Enterprise pairs the industry’s most respected FIM with security configuration management (SCM) to provide real-time change intelligence and threat detection. For the compliance officer, it delivers proactive system hardening and automated compliance enforcement—resulting in a reduction of audit cycles and cost.
- Real-time change detection
- Automated compliance
- Extensive integrations
Tripwire IP360™ proactively discovers, profiles, and assesses the vulnerability risk of your assets and can stand as the fundamental solution of your vulnerability management (VM) program. It enables fast detection of vulnerabilities, granular prioritization of risk, and remediation management.
- Prioritized risk scoring
- Discovers all network assets
- Continuous updates by Tripwire’s vulnerability research team
Tripwire ExpertOps delivers a cloud-based managed services model of the industry’s best security configuration and vulnerability management. A single subscription includes personalized consulting from trained experts and hands-on tool management to help you achieve and maintain compliance and critical asset security.
- Cybersecurity and compliance as a managed service
- Customized service plan and progress reports
- Supplements your team with a dedicated expert
Tripwire LogCenter® provides secure and reliable log collection to add real-time intelligence to machine data, with security analytics and forensics for rapid incident detection and response. It readily integrates with your existing infrastructure and includes a growing library of available correlation rules.
- Automated compliance evidence
- Highlighted events of interest
- Reliable log data capture and reporting
Tripwire State Analyzer
Tripwire State Analyzer ensures the compliance and security of your network by monitoring the system against lists of what’s allowed to run. Aside from securing your network, Tripwire State Analyzer’s automated report generation saves time on audit preparation and saves costs by reducing findings within those audits.
- Defines records in centralized allowlist configuration files
- Automates the validation of detected system configurations against your allowlist
- Generates detailed system configuration reports
Tripwire Industrial Visibility
Tripwire Industrial Visibility lays the foundation for industrial cybersecurity by discovering the assets present in industrial environments. Protect your industrial control systems (ICS) from cyber events that threaten safety, productivity, and quality.
- Complete network mapping
- Discovers attack vectors
- Automates security controls