Prioritizing Changes Based on Risk
There’s not enough time in the day to investigate every system change, which means you need laser-sharp focus to quickly find the greatest risks to your business. However, the ever-evolving capabilities of cyber adversaries—coupled with the dynamic nature of corporate networks—makes security prioritization increasingly difficult.
Read this solution brief and learn how to gain:
- An integrated view of enterprise security posture
- Continuous attack surface analysis
- Continuous security control automation
- Significant reduction in enterprise cyberthreat risk
- Improved security TCO and operational efficiency