Where Are Your Cyberattacks Coming From?
Five Insights from the 2018 Verizon DBIR
2018 marked the 11th edition of the Verizon Data Breach Investigations Report (DBIR), which digs deep into data-driven findings about the state of global cybersecurity across a number of industries including manufacturing, healthcare, financial and public administration. This year’s report revealed trends behind 53,000 cybersecurity incidents and 2,216 confirmed data breaches.
Tripwire security experts combed through the DBIR to present five key takeaways from the 68-page report to help you make sure you aren’t among next year’s cyberattack victims.
Download this white paper to learn Tripwire security expert takeaways on:
- Who the biggest threat actors are and what tactics they’re using
- A growing security concern in the manufacturing and industrial sectors
- Combating internal threats in the healthcare industry and beyond
- Maintaining continuous compliance in federal government agencies
- Hardening systems and discovering attacks faster across all industries