Tripwire® LogCenter® supports a variety of data collection methods, including agent-based collection using the Tripwire Axon® agent, and agentless collection via syslog, SNMP, WMI, file collectors and remote connectors for Cisco, Check Point and databases.
The Tripwire Axon agent available with Tripwire LogCenter supports the following platforms:
- CentOS Linux 5.3–5.11+ (32- and 64-bit)
- CentOS Linux 6.0–6.5+ (32- and 64-bit)
- CentOS Linux 7.0–7.3 (64-bit)
- Debian Linux 8.5–8.10 (32- 64-bit)
- Oracle Linux UEK 7.2–7.5 (64-bit)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.3–5.11+ (32- and 64-bit)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.0–6.6 (32- and 64-bit)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.0–7.4 (64-bit)
- SUSE Linux 11.4, 12.0–12.3 (64-bit) » Ubuntu Linux 14.04.4 LTS and above (32- and 64-bit)
- Ubuntu Linux 16.04 LTS and above (32- and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32- and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8, 8.1, 8.1 Embedded (32- and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows Embedded POSReady 7 (32- and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 SP1, SP2 (32- and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016 R2 (64-bit)
Data collection is only part of the equation. Tripwire LogCenter normalizes the log data it collects in order to make it accessible and useful with its product capabilities of indexing, search and correlation. Tripwire LogCenter supports normalization rules for products in the following table, and Tripwire is constantly expanding the set of platforms for which support is available.
Download the PDF version to view the full list of products supported.