Prioritized Approach to PCI DSS 3.2 Compliance
See Tripwire’s recommendations for organizing your PCI DSS 3.2 compliance activities. Use the PCI Security Standards Council’s Prioritized Approach.
The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard provides an extensive set of requirements for securing cardholder data. To assist users in tackling these tasks, the PCI Security Standards Council has developed a prioritized approach using six milestones:
- Remove sensitive authentication data and limit data retention
- Protect systems and networks
- Secure payment card applications
- Monitor and control access to your systems
- Protect stored cardholder data
- Finalize remaining compliance efforts
Tripwire has a long history of helping companies achieve compliance since the earliest days of the PCI DSS standard. Tripwire has augmented the PCI SSC milestones with recommendations to make your implementation more efficient and effective.
Complete the form to see Tripwire’s prioritized checklist for PCI DSS 3.2 compliance.