Achieve GPG 13 Compliance with a Smarter
Protective Monitoring Solution
CESG’s Good Practice Guide 13 (GPG 13) is a Protective Monitoring framework for HMG ITC Systems, service providers and outsourcing companies to reduce risk and secure confidential data. But there are many misconceptions about GPG 13 compliance. You may consider GPG 13 too costly and therefore assume the risk. Additionally, some government departments might consider GPG 13 compliance requirements are limited to collecting log files and therefore neglect to integrate required change detection capabilities.
Tripwire delivers a Protective Monitoring solution to help organizations gain situational awareness of events of interest that reduce the risk window and affordably meet GPG 13 compliance requirements.
Sustaining SOX Compliance Through AutomationDownload
AFFORDABLE PROTECTIVE MONITORING
Tripwire helps Government bodies achieve GPG 13 compliance with a tightly integrated solution that combines log intelligence with FIM and configuration control. The integration delivers an automated solution that provides real-time monitoring, change detection, reporting and investigation to meet the requirements of Protective Monitoring for HMG ICT systems and the recommended controls of GPG 13.
Tripwire solutions allow Government bodies to:
- Meet the requirements of Protective Monitoring for HMG ICT systems utilizing the recommended controls of GPG 13.
- Monitor in real-time to instantly detect changes and events that may affect security.
- Instantly alert upon detecting suspicious behavior within the enterprise.
- Collect any readable audit, accounting or operational log and channel it to a scalable flat-file based data storage in accordance with the organization’s Forensic Readiness Policy.
- Conform to standards such as the Security Policy Framework (SPF); GCSX requirements; Data Protection Act and Community Security Policy (CSP).